This Labor Day I want us to pause in our routine to pay tribute to our employees. Each of you plays an integral role in the success of this facility. Thank you to everyone for following all CDC, state, federal, and local guidelines to ensure that our residents remain COVID free. Here are a few tips to stay COVID free:
- Wear your mask over your mouth and your nose at all times
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- for at least 20 seconds and sanitize
- Avoid close contact
- Clean and disinfect regularly
The CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines are constantly changing as we deal with a pandemic that has interrupted our norm. As we receive updates, we will keep everyone informed.
Have a safe Labor Day Weekend!!
– Samaria “Sam” Epps, LNFA, MSM, SLPA
Nursing Home Administrator